What is involved in Software configuration management
Find out what the related areas are that Software configuration management connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Software configuration management thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Software Configuration Management journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Software Configuration Management leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Software configuration management related domains to cover and 239 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Software configuration management, IEEE 802.11u, Comparison of revision control software, Software testing, IEEE 802.1D, Service Interoperability in Ethernet Passive Optical Networks, Punched card, Systems modeling, Function model, Executable UML, IEEE 1451, View model, Iterative and incremental development, IEEE 1219, Token ring, IEEE P1363, Software prototyping, Software maintenance, Precision Time Protocol, IEEE 802.11a-1999, Systems engineering, IEEE 802.15.4a, Software quality assurance, IEEE 802.11i-2004, IEEE 802.9, Infrastructure as Code, IEEE 802.11h-2003, IEEE 802.18, Functional specification, IEEE 1394, IEEE 802.22, Service-oriented architecture, Danese Cooper, IEEE P802.1p, Resilient Packet Ring, IEEE 802.21, IEEE 802.11, IEEE 802.1Q, Data model, ISO/IEC 15504, Advanced Library Format, Change control board, IEEE 1164, IEEE 802.3, Software requirements specification, Revision control, Software development process, High-level architecture, Comparison of open source configuration management software, IEEE 1901, Enterprise Unified Process, Scalable Coherent Interface, IEEE 802.15.4, Agile software development, IEEE 802.1ah-2008, IEEE 802.11af, IEEE 802.10, IEEE 802.2, Matrix of pain, IEEE 802.11e-2005, Requirements management, Unified Power Format, Software design, Software user documentation, Project management, Data modeling, IEEE 802.11v, Link aggregation, Software verification and validation, IEEE 802.7, Ivar Jacobson, IEEE 802.11ai, Rational Software, Programming paradigm, Punched tape:
Software configuration management Critical Criteria:
See the value of Software configuration management risks and shift your focus.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Software configuration management project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Software configuration management is underway?
– Is Supporting Software configuration management documentation required?
– What are some of the software Configuration Management tools?
– Definition: what is software Configuration Management?
– Motivation: why software Configuration Management?
– Why software Configuration Management ?
IEEE 802.11u Critical Criteria:
Match IEEE 802.11u leadership and know what your objective is.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Software configuration management? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– How do mission and objectives affect the Software configuration management processes of our organization?
– What business benefits will Software configuration management goals deliver if achieved?
Comparison of revision control software Critical Criteria:
Match Comparison of revision control software engagements and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Comparison of revision control software projects.
– What potential environmental factors impact the Software configuration management effort?
– How do we keep improving Software configuration management?
– Is the scope of Software configuration management defined?
Software testing Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about Software testing projects and observe effective Software testing.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Software configuration management is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Software configuration management ?
– What is the purpose of Software configuration management in relation to the mission?
IEEE 802.1D Critical Criteria:
Model after IEEE 802.1D tactics and figure out ways to motivate other IEEE 802.1D users.
– Does Software configuration management analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– What are the short and long-term Software configuration management goals?
Service Interoperability in Ethernet Passive Optical Networks Critical Criteria:
Map Service Interoperability in Ethernet Passive Optical Networks strategies and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Service Interoperability in Ethernet Passive Optical Networks decisions.
– What is our formula for success in Software configuration management ?
– Are there Software configuration management Models?
Punched card Critical Criteria:
Administer Punched card tasks and oversee Punched card management by competencies.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Software configuration management into the services that we provide?
– What are our needs in relation to Software configuration management skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– What will drive Software configuration management change?
Systems modeling Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over Systems modeling issues and ask what if.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Software configuration management information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– Have all basic functions of Software configuration management been defined?
Function model Critical Criteria:
Guide Function model visions and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– Do the Software configuration management decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
Executable UML Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over Executable UML tasks and gather practices for scaling Executable UML.
– How do we measure improved Software configuration management service perception, and satisfaction?
– How do we Identify specific Software configuration management investment and emerging trends?
– How can skill-level changes improve Software configuration management?
IEEE 1451 Critical Criteria:
Deduce IEEE 1451 issues and track iterative IEEE 1451 results.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Software configuration management workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– Do we all define Software configuration management in the same way?
– Are we Assessing Software configuration management and Risk?
View model Critical Criteria:
Guide View model projects and change contexts.
– For your Software configuration management project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– What are the business goals Software configuration management is aiming to achieve?
Iterative and incremental development Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Iterative and incremental development projects and cater for concise Iterative and incremental development education.
– Is there a Software configuration management Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– In what ways are Software configuration management vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Software configuration management forward?
IEEE 1219 Critical Criteria:
Debate over IEEE 1219 adoptions and pioneer acquisition of IEEE 1219 systems.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Software configuration management?
Token ring Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Token ring risks and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Token ring projects.
– To what extent does management recognize Software configuration management as a tool to increase the results?
– Think of your Software configuration management project. what are the main functions?
– What vendors make products that address the Software configuration management needs?
IEEE P1363 Critical Criteria:
Grade IEEE P1363 issues and explore and align the progress in IEEE P1363.
– Do those selected for the Software configuration management team have a good general understanding of what Software configuration management is all about?
– Which Software configuration management goals are the most important?
Software prototyping Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Software prototyping projects and interpret which customers can’t participate in Software prototyping because they lack skills.
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Software configuration management that make it risky?
– When a Software configuration management manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Software configuration management project?
Software maintenance Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Software maintenance projects and sort Software maintenance activities.
– If the path forward waits until a new generation of devices essentially replaces an old generation of devices which could be somewhere between 5 and 15 years, what does the path forward look like for the legacy devices and their software maintenance?
– What are the disruptive Software configuration management technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Software configuration management? There might be some that are less obvious?
– Have you identified your Software configuration management key performance indicators?
Precision Time Protocol Critical Criteria:
Merge Precision Time Protocol outcomes and explain and analyze the challenges of Precision Time Protocol.
– In the case of a Software configuration management project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Software configuration management project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Software configuration management project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Software configuration management strengthening and reform actually originate?
– How to Secure Software configuration management?
IEEE 802.11a-1999 Critical Criteria:
Audit IEEE 802.11a-1999 governance and explore and align the progress in IEEE 802.11a-1999.
– Is Software configuration management dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– How important is Software configuration management to the user organizations mission?
Systems engineering Critical Criteria:
Judge Systems engineering leadership and devote time assessing Systems engineering and its risk.
– The pp and the semp define the tasks and schedule for the project and the processes that will be followed to produce the deliverables. once the project is underway, how can you track progress against the plan?
– Does the deployment schedule call for installations at a typically rainy time of year?
– Once the project is underway, how can you track progress against the plan?
– Does management understand principles and concepts of system engineering?
– What are the elements and the high-level capabilities of the system?
– What kind of support for requirements management will be needed?
– Why has systems engineering emerged as a distinct discipline?
– Standards, goals, and appropriate processes been established?
– How will the system be developed, operated, and maintained?
– Does the requirement have a verification method assigned?
– Are the requirements mapped to one or more user needs?
– Who are the stakeholders involved with the system?
– What are the interfaces for a given part?
– Is there a commitment from the top down?
– How well should the system perform?
– Is the schedule too aggressive?
– Why model-based architectures?
– How does it all fit together?
– Deliver interim releases?
– How confident are we?
IEEE 802.15.4a Critical Criteria:
Sort IEEE 802.15.4a leadership and optimize IEEE 802.15.4a leadership as a key to advancement.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Software configuration management product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– Does the Software configuration management task fit the clients priorities?
– Do we have past Software configuration management Successes?
Software quality assurance Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Software quality assurance risks and look for lots of ideas.
– Does the software Quality Assurance function have a management reporting channel separate from the software development project management?
– Are software Quality Assurance tests a part of the general hardware acceptance test on the customers machine before it leaves the factory?
– Do software Quality Assurance test programs undergo the same production cycle and method (except q/a) as the software they test?
– Is software Quality Assurance done by an independently reporting agency representing the interests of the eventual user?
– What are the best practices for software quality assurance when using agile development methodologies?
– Is at least one person engaged in software Quality Assurance for every ten engaged in its fabrication?
– Have the types of risks that may impact Software configuration management been identified and analyzed?
IEEE 802.11i-2004 Critical Criteria:
Unify IEEE 802.11i-2004 risks and assess what counts with IEEE 802.11i-2004 that we are not counting.
– Will Software configuration management deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
IEEE 802.9 Critical Criteria:
Guide IEEE 802.9 strategies and proactively manage IEEE 802.9 risks.
– Do Software configuration management rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Software configuration management Management?
Infrastructure as Code Critical Criteria:
Align Infrastructure as Code failures and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Infrastructure as Code projects.
IEEE 802.11h-2003 Critical Criteria:
Investigate IEEE 802.11h-2003 issues and remodel and develop an effective IEEE 802.11h-2003 strategy.
– Do we monitor the Software configuration management decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– How likely is the current Software configuration management plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– How will you measure your Software configuration management effectiveness?
IEEE 802.18 Critical Criteria:
Check IEEE 802.18 risks and oversee IEEE 802.18 requirements.
– What are the barriers to increased Software configuration management production?
– How can we improve Software configuration management?
Functional specification Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Functional specification management and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Functional specification services.
– Does Software configuration management analysis show the relationships among important Software configuration management factors?
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Software configuration management?
– How do we Improve Software configuration management service perception, and satisfaction?
IEEE 1394 Critical Criteria:
Communicate about IEEE 1394 tactics and look for lots of ideas.
– How do we maintain Software configuration managements Integrity?
IEEE 802.22 Critical Criteria:
Facilitate IEEE 802.22 strategies and look in other fields.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Software configuration management leader?
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Software configuration management with what users do day-to-day?
– How to deal with Software configuration management Changes?
Service-oriented architecture Critical Criteria:
Discourse Service-oriented architecture risks and ask questions.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Software configuration management experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
Danese Cooper Critical Criteria:
Pilot Danese Cooper planning and track iterative Danese Cooper results.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Software configuration management goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– Does Software configuration management appropriately measure and monitor risk?
IEEE P802.1p Critical Criteria:
Explore IEEE P802.1p goals and correct better engagement with IEEE P802.1p results.
– How do we know that any Software configuration management analysis is complete and comprehensive?
Resilient Packet Ring Critical Criteria:
Investigate Resilient Packet Ring planning and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Resilient Packet Ring projects.
– Does Software configuration management systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Software configuration management objectives?
IEEE 802.21 Critical Criteria:
Test IEEE 802.21 issues and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in IEEE 802.21.
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Software configuration management project?
IEEE 802.11 Critical Criteria:
Frame IEEE 802.11 risks and arbitrate IEEE 802.11 techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Software configuration management process?
– Can we do Software configuration management without complex (expensive) analysis?
– What are internal and external Software configuration management relations?
IEEE 802.1Q Critical Criteria:
Systematize IEEE 802.1Q strategies and shift your focus.
– Can we add value to the current Software configuration management decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
Data model Critical Criteria:
Depict Data model engagements and find the essential reading for Data model researchers.
– Think about the functions involved in your Software configuration management project. what processes flow from these functions?
– What are the data model, data definitions, structure, and hosting options of purchased applications (COTS)?
– What is the physical data model definition (derived from logical data models) used to design the database?
– Are there Software configuration management problems defined?
– Physical data model available?
– Logical data model available?
ISO/IEC 15504 Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on ISO/IEC 15504 leadership and point out ISO/IEC 15504 tensions in leadership.
Advanced Library Format Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Advanced Library Format strategies and mentor Advanced Library Format customer orientation.
– How would one define Software configuration management leadership?
– What is Effective Software configuration management?
Change control board Critical Criteria:
Check Change control board failures and cater for concise Change control board education.
IEEE 1164 Critical Criteria:
Apply IEEE 1164 engagements and change contexts.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Software configuration management delivery for example is new software needed?
– What are the long-term Software configuration management goals?
– What is our Software configuration management Strategy?
IEEE 802.3 Critical Criteria:
Extrapolate IEEE 802.3 governance and maintain IEEE 802.3 for success.
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Software configuration management moving forward?
Software requirements specification Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Software requirements specification issues and get out your magnifying glass.
– Who sets the Software configuration management standards?
Revision control Critical Criteria:
Read up on Revision control risks and point out improvements in Revision control.
Software development process Critical Criteria:
Check Software development process governance and point out Software development process tensions in leadership.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Software configuration management in a volatile global economy?
– Where does User Experience come from, what does it add to the software development process and what methods are available?
High-level architecture Critical Criteria:
Coach on High-level architecture engagements and get the big picture.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Software configuration management, including any consulting or professional services?
Comparison of open source configuration management software Critical Criteria:
Generalize Comparison of open source configuration management software results and catalog what business benefits will Comparison of open source configuration management software goals deliver if achieved.
– Does our organization need more Software configuration management education?
IEEE 1901 Critical Criteria:
Analyze IEEE 1901 outcomes and cater for concise IEEE 1901 education.
– What are the Key enablers to make this Software configuration management move?
Enterprise Unified Process Critical Criteria:
Analyze Enterprise Unified Process adoptions and get answers.
Scalable Coherent Interface Critical Criteria:
Unify Scalable Coherent Interface goals and probe the present value of growth of Scalable Coherent Interface.
– How do we ensure that implementations of Software configuration management products are done in a way that ensures safety?
IEEE 802.15.4 Critical Criteria:
Test IEEE 802.15.4 adoptions and spearhead techniques for implementing IEEE 802.15.4.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Software configuration management services/products?
– How do we go about Comparing Software configuration management approaches/solutions?
Agile software development Critical Criteria:
Devise Agile software development outcomes and report on developing an effective Agile software development strategy.
– Could Agile Manifesto and agile methods be a good starting point for the corporate venture to start their development effort towards their own, efficient agile in-house software development method?
– How do you take a methodology, like agile development, that basically evolved in small groups and then scale it up so that it works on projects with hundreds of developers and thousands of users?
– How can the balance between tacit and explicit knowledge and their diffusion be found in agile software development when there are several parties involved?
– When youre thinking about all the different ways a product may be used in the future, do you stop at three, five, or 10 years in the future?
– What if your business needs are still emerging and certain aspects of the system are rapidly changing or cannot be defined yet?
– What are our metrics to use to measure the performance of a team using agile software development methodology?
– What are the best software metrics for discerning Agile (vs. non-Agile) process effects on teams artifacts?
– Do you think you could provide every last detail the developers need to know right off the bat?
– Which is really software best practice to us, CMM or agile development?
– What if we substitute prototyping for user interface screens on paper?
– Do we know the difference between lean and agile software development?
– Will the organizational culture support new values of the agile team?
– How do you develop requirements for agile software development?
– what is the difference between Agile Development and Lean UX?
– How could a more enhanced framework be developed?
– How Extreme Does Extreme Programming Have to Be?
– How do disciplined agile teams work at scale?
– What is the expected system lifetime?
– When using Extreme Programming?
– What Is Extreme Programming?
IEEE 802.1ah-2008 Critical Criteria:
Mine IEEE 802.1ah-2008 tasks and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging IEEE 802.1ah-2008.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Software configuration management process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Software configuration management process available?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Software configuration management study?
IEEE 802.11af Critical Criteria:
Review IEEE 802.11af leadership and correct better engagement with IEEE 802.11af results.
IEEE 802.10 Critical Criteria:
Consolidate IEEE 802.10 leadership and oversee IEEE 802.10 requirements.
– Is there any existing Software configuration management governance structure?
IEEE 802.2 Critical Criteria:
Shape IEEE 802.2 results and optimize IEEE 802.2 leadership as a key to advancement.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Software configuration management?
Matrix of pain Critical Criteria:
Face Matrix of pain strategies and observe effective Matrix of pain.
– What are the usability implications of Software configuration management actions?
IEEE 802.11e-2005 Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about IEEE 802.11e-2005 strategies and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive IEEE 802.11e-2005 decisions.
Requirements management Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase Requirements management decisions and remodel and develop an effective Requirements management strategy.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Software configuration management. How do we gain traction?
– What about Software configuration management Analysis of results?
Unified Power Format Critical Criteria:
Participate in Unified Power Format management and prioritize challenges of Unified Power Format.
– Does Software configuration management create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
Software design Critical Criteria:
Trace Software design planning and point out Software design tensions in leadership.
Software user documentation Critical Criteria:
Discuss Software user documentation engagements and proactively manage Software user documentation risks.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Software configuration management project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Software configuration management project lifecycle?
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Software configuration management opportunities costing us money?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Software configuration management processes?
Project management Critical Criteria:
Depict Project management decisions and define what do we need to start doing with Project management.
– Does it replace or negate traditional project management concerns with risk, scheduling, metrics, and execution, or does it shift how we think about these and necessitate new techniques and approaches?
– How much and which way a traditional project manager has to change his/her management style or way of working in order to be an agile project manager?
– What are the key considerations and decisions that must be made to ensure your project management office is appropriate for your organization?
– What additional schedule (and cost) would be required if they continued at historical or any other lower burn rates?
– How can an agile project manager balance team level autonomy and individual level autonomy in agile software teams?
– Do project management and Change Management look the same for every initiative?
– Justification: what are your research questions and how do you motivate them?
– Can agile project management be adopted by industries other than software development?
– Will reporting methods be different for agile versus traditional projects?
– What s the protocol for interaction, decision making, project management?
– Are the project teams ready to function within agile project management?
– How do organizations adapt to a radically new framework such as agile?
– What is the role of Project Management Body of Knowledge?
– Are there separate sub-systems that have to communicate?
– How will stakeholders and customers react to the change?
– Agile Project Management and PRINCE2 – one or the other, or both?
– So, how does the agile project management model work?
– Are the pms ready to execute agile projects?
– What is Project Management?
– Who is a customer?
Data modeling Critical Criteria:
Look at Data modeling leadership and define Data modeling competency-based leadership.
IEEE 802.11v Critical Criteria:
Inquire about IEEE 802.11v planning and create a map for yourself.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Software configuration management process?
Link aggregation Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about Link aggregation risks and report on developing an effective Link aggregation strategy.
– Will Software configuration management have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
Software verification and validation Critical Criteria:
Refer to Software verification and validation tasks and observe effective Software verification and validation.
IEEE 802.7 Critical Criteria:
Canvass IEEE 802.7 leadership and arbitrate IEEE 802.7 techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– Why is Software configuration management important for you now?
Ivar Jacobson Critical Criteria:
Unify Ivar Jacobson issues and shift your focus.
– what is the best design framework for Software configuration management organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– How do we Lead with Software configuration management in Mind?
IEEE 802.11ai Critical Criteria:
Coach on IEEE 802.11ai issues and look at the big picture.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Software configuration management project manager?
Rational Software Critical Criteria:
Study Rational Software failures and prioritize challenges of Rational Software.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Software configuration management process?
– Are there recognized Software configuration management problems?
Programming paradigm Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Programming paradigm leadership and develop and take control of the Programming paradigm initiative.
Punched tape Critical Criteria:
Frame Punched tape decisions and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Punched tape.
– Are accountability and ownership for Software configuration management clearly defined?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Software Configuration Management Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Software configuration management External links:
Software configuration management
http://In software engineering, software configuration management (SCM or S/W CM) is the task of tracking and controlling changes in the software, part of the larger cross-disciplinary field of configuration management. SCM practices include revision control and the establishment of baselines. If something goes wrong, SCM can determine what was changed and who changed it.
[PDF]Software Configuration Management A Clear Case …
[PDF]Software Configuration Management
IEEE 802.11u External links:
MikroTik Hotspot 2.0 (IEEE 802.11u) – YouTube
IEEE 802.11u – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
IEEE 802.11u – Revolvy
Comparison of revision control software External links:
Comparison of revision control software – …
Software testing External links:
Software Testing Tools & Test Management Software | Zephyr
StickyMinds | Software Testing & QA Online Community
Software Testing and Deployment | Olenick
Service Interoperability in Ethernet Passive Optical Networks External links:
Power-Saving Methods with Guaranteed Service Interoperability in Ethernet Passive Optical Networks
http://[PDF]IEEE P1904.1RMTF/D2.1, December 2015 IEEE …
Punched card External links:
Edge-Punched Card & Video | Martha Stewart
IBM100 – The Punched Card Tabulator – IBM WWW Page
Douglas W. Jones’s punched card index – University of Iowa
Systems modeling External links:
military systems modeling | DCS Corp
[PDF]The OMG SysML Tutorial – OMG Systems Modeling …
Water Distribution Systems Modeling using EPANET | …
Function model External links:
The Delta Function Model of a Crystal
[PDF]360 Thinking: An Executive Function Model and …
Executable UML External links:
Building an Executable UML Model | Agile MDA | InformIT
Executable UML (xUML)
[PDF]Executable UML: A Foundation for Model Driven …
IEEE 1451 External links:
IEEE 1451 Interfaces – Products – Esensors
IEEE 1451 | NIST
[PDF]The IEEE 1451.4 Standard for Smart Transducers
View model External links:
[PDF]FAUCET PARTS – EXPLODED VIEW Model: K-59 – …
My View model position for CS:GO – Steam Community
http://A view model represents the data that you want to display on your view/page, whether it be used for static text or for input values (like textboxes and dropdown lists) that can be added to the database (or edited). It is something different than your domain model. It is a model for the view.
Iterative and incremental development External links:
[PDF]Iterative and Incremental Development (IID)
Iterative and Incremental Development – Quora
[PDF]Iterative and Incremental Development (IID)
IEEE 1219 External links:
ESTÁNDAR IEEE 1219 DE MANTENIMIENTO DEL – prezi.com
IEEE 1219 : Standard for Software Maintenance – IHS Markit
Token ring External links:
What is token ring? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Token Ring Essays
Token Ring – Everything2.com
IEEE P1363 External links:
The IEEE P1363 project develops Standard Specifications For Public-Key Cryptography, towards the goal of issuing a series of IEEE standards documents.
http://Patent Issues · P1363/D13 Draft Download · Mailing Lists · IEEE P1363.2 · New Items
[PDF]IEEE P1363 / D9 (Draft Version 9). Standard …
Software prototyping External links:
Software Prototyping | Rapid Prototyping | AgileThought
GUI Design and Software Prototyping Tools – Caretta Software
Answers to Study Questions | Software Prototyping | …
Software maintenance External links:
High Software Maintenance Fees and What To Do About …
Software Maintenance Agreement Quote : EarthSoft
Precision Time Protocol External links:
PTP – Precision Time Protocol in Industrial Managed …
Precision Time Protocol daemon download | SourceForge.net
http://sourceforge.net › Browse › Other/Nonlisted Topic
Is there a PTP (Precision Time Protocol | IEEE 1588) library?
IEEE 802.11a-1999 External links:
“IEEE 802.11a-1999” on Revolvy.com
IEEE 802.11a-1999 – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge …
IEEE 802.11a-1999 – 위키백과, 우리 모두의 백과사전
Systems engineering External links:
DoD Systems Engineering
DoD Systems Engineering – Guidance & Tools
IEEE 802.15.4a External links:
[PDF]Chapter 17 An IEEE 802.15.4A Ultra-Wideband …
Distance Measurement Based on IEEE 802.15.4a – SixtySec
Software quality assurance External links:
Software Quality Assurance Engineers & Testers at My Next Move
15-1199.01 – Software Quality Assurance Engineers and …
[PDF]Software Quality Assurance Plan – US Department of …
IEEE 802.11i-2004 External links:
IEEE 802.11i-2004 – YouTube
IEEE 802.11i-2004 – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
“IEEE 802.11i-2004” on Revolvy.com
IEEE 802.9 External links:
IEEE 802.9 – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
Infrastructure as Code External links:
Infrastructure as code – the foundation for DevOps | Puppet
[PDF]Infrastructure as Code whitepaper – d0.awsstatic.com
What is Infrastructure as Code? | DevOps – Visual Studio
IEEE 802.11h-2003 External links:
IEEE 802.11h-2003 – WOW.com
IEEE 802.11h-2003 – Howling Pixel
IEEE 802.11h-2003 – revolvy.com
IEEE 802.18 External links:
IEEE 802.18 Radio Regulatory Technical Advisory Group …
[PDF]05-Nov-17 rev b IEEE 802.18 – RR -TAG voting members …
Doc.: IEEE 802.18-03-0042-00-0000 – DocsBay – nslijhs.com
Functional specification External links:
Process 2: Write the Functional Specification
Functional Specification – technet.microsoft.com
10 Tips to Writing a Better Functional Specification
IEEE 1394 External links:
IEEE 1394: FireWire Cables & Adapters | eBay
Buy USB to Firewire Ieee 1394 4 Pin Ilink Adapter Cable – 5 feet: Firewire Cables – Amazon.com FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases
IEEE 802.22 External links:
[PDF]IEEE 802.22: The First Worldwide Wireless Standard …
IEEE 802.22 WRAN WG Website
[PDF]IEEE 802.22 Wireless Regional Area Networks …
Service-oriented architecture External links:
Understanding Service-Oriented Architecture
Danese Cooper External links:
Danese Cooper – Google+
Danese Cooper | Flickr
Danese Cooper (@DivaDanese) | Twitter
IEEE P802.1p External links:
IEEE P802.1p – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
IEEE P802.1p – YouTube
IEEE P802.1p – Revolvy
Resilient Packet Ring External links:
Resilient Packet Ring Alliance – GuideStar Profile
CiteSeerX — Resilient Packet Ring Low Priority Traffic …
IEEE 802.21 External links:
CSE 574S-10-E: IEEE 802.21 Media Independent Handover …
[PDF]IEEE 802.21 Media Independent Handover (MIH)
IEEE 802.11 External links:
[PDF]IEEE 802.11 Wireless Network and Support Services
https://www.flymanchester.com/sites/default/files/rfp/RFP – 2016.pdf
A Guide to Securing Networks for Wi-Fi (IEEE 802.11 Family) i A Guide to Securing Networks for Wi-Fi (IEEE 802.11 Family) Department of Homeland Security
http://Cisco Aironet 1130AG IEEE 802.11 A/B/G Access Point
Meeting plan for IEEE 802.11
IEEE 802.1Q External links:
Date Code 20161221 POWER TOOLS Network IEEE 802.1Q VLAN Configuration Monitor Overview Use the following instructions to configure an SEL real-time automation
http://IEEE 802.1Q vs VTP. • r/ccna – reddit
VLAN Trunking using IEEE 802.1Q – Brad Hedlund
IEEE 802.1Q vs VTP. • r/ccna – reddit
Data model External links:
Difference between Data Model and Database Schema in …
ISO/IEC 15504 External links:
ISO/IEC 15504 – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
http://ISO/IEC 15504 Information technology – Process assessment, also termed Software Process Improvement and Capability Determination (SPICE), is a set of technical standards documents for the computer software development process and related business management functions.
ISO/IEC 15504-5:2012(en), Information technology ? …
Change control board External links:
Change Control Board • ITS: Colorado College
Change Control Board Procedures – New Jersey
Change Control Board – PMbody
IEEE 1164 External links:
IEEE 1164-1993 – Techstreet
IEEE 802.3 External links:
IEEE 802.3: A Wireshark Lab | CSIT-APP
IEEE 802.3 standard 1983 10BASE5 10 Mbit/s (1.25 MB/s) over thick coax. Sam…
http://802.3a 1985 10BASE2 10 Mbit/s (1.25 MB/s) over thin Coax (a.k.a. …
IEEE 802.3 ETHERNET
Software requirements specification External links:
Software Requirements Specification – People
[DOC]Software Requirements Specification (SRS) …
[DOC]Software Requirements Specification Template
Revision control External links:
EBN – Best-Practices – Optimizing Engineering Revision Control
RCS Intro – Revision Control System for Linux/UNIX …
Software development process External links:
What is Software Development Process? – Definition …
IEEE 1901 External links:
http://The IEEE Std 1901-2010 is a standard for high speed (up to 500 Mbit/s at the physical layer) communication devices via electric power lines, often called broadband over power lines (BPL). The standard uses transmission frequencies below 100 MHz.
MLKHN1500 Single Chip IEEE 1901 compliant HD-PLC
[PDF]IEEE 1901 Access System: An Overview of Its …
Scalable Coherent Interface External links:
[PDF]The Scalable Coherent Interface and Related …
IEEE 802.15.4 External links:
[PDF]IEEE 802.15.4 and Zigbee – University of Kentucky
This article resolves the confusion over the difference and similarities between the short-range wireless technologies IEEE 802.15.4 standard and ZigBee.
http://CC2520 Second generation 2.4 GHz ZigBee/IEEE 802.15.4 …
Agile software development External links:
Introducing Agile Software Development
Freeport Metrics | Agile Software Development and Design
IEEE 802.1ah-2008 External links:
IEEE 802.1ah-2008 – WOW.com
IEEE 802.1ah-2008 – revolvy.com
IEEE 802.1ah-2008 – documentweb.org
IEEE 802.11af External links:
In this paper, we present the world’s first prototype of the IEEE 802.11af-based baseband (BB) integrated circuit (IC) enabling compact, low power c
http://[PDF]March 2011 doc.: IEEE 802.11af-11/0259r1 Enhanced …
Amendment in IEEE 802.11af™ Enables Geolocation …
[PDF]IEEE 802.11af: A Standard for TV White Space Spectrum …
IEEE 802.10 External links:
IEEE 802.10/802.11/802.12 by gustavo contreras on Prezi
IEEE 802.10 – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
IEEE 802.2 External links:
LLC – IEEE 802.2 Logical Link Control – Savvius
IEEE 802.2 Details – freesoft.org
Matrix of pain External links:
M.o.P ( Matrix of Pain ) | ReverbNation
[PDF]WIND RIVER OVERCOMES “MATRIX OF PAIN” IN IOT …
Toward the brain matrix of pain.
IEEE 802.11e-2005 External links:
IEEE 802.11e-2005 | IEEE 80211e-2005
IEEE 802.11e-2005 – iSnare Free Encyclopedia
IEEE 802.11e-2005 – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge …
Requirements management External links:
Requirements Management Policy – RPM-2 RPM-2
Top 20 Requirements Management Software 2018 – Capterra
Requirements Management. (eBook, 2016) [WorldCat.org]
Unified Power Format External links:
Unified Power Format (UPF) for low-power design
Synopsys implements Unified Power Format | EE Times
Unified Power Format – YouTube
Software design External links:
MjM Software Design
Software Design and Development | Green River
The Nerdery | Custom Software Design and Development
Software user documentation External links:
[PDF]IEEE standard for software user documentation – …
Weighbridge Software User Documentation – OpenWeigh
Technical Writing for Software User Documentation – …
Project management External links:
Project Management Institute – Official Site
monday – Project management software teams actually love
2018 PMI EMEA Congress | Project Management …
Data modeling External links:
Data modeling (Book, 1995) [WorldCat.org]
Data Modeling | IT Pro
The Difference Between Data Analysis and Data Modeling
Link aggregation External links:
What is Link Aggregation (LAG)? – Definition from …
SINGLEstream™ Link Aggregation Taps – Datacom …
Software verification and validation External links:
Software Verification and Validation – superioressaypapers
IEEE 802.7 External links:
IEEE 802.7-1989 – Techstreet
Ivar Jacobson External links:
Ivar Jacobson Profiles | Facebook
The Unified Modeling Language User Guide (2nd Edition) [Grady Booch, James Rumbaugh, Ivar Jacobson] on Amazon.com. *FREE* shipping on …
Ivar Jacobson International | Facebook
Rational Software External links:
IBM – Rational Software – CDW
Programming paradigm External links:
Programming Paradigm Flashcards | Quizlet
Programming Languages: The Logic Programming Paradigm …
Punched tape External links:
Eight Ways to Read Punched Tape
Punched tape | Define Punched tape at Dictionary.com
KOI-18/TSEC Punched Tape Reader | NSN.info