Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Patent portfolio Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Patent portfolio related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Patent portfolio specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Patent portfolio Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Patent portfolio improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Risk events: what are the things that could go wrong?
- What should we measure to verify efficiency gains?
- Is Supporting Patent portfolio documentation required?
- What went well, what should change, what can improve?
- What is your theory of human motivation, and how does your compensation plan fit with that view?
- Among the Patent portfolio product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
- How do we make it meaningful in connecting Patent portfolio with what users do day-to-day?
- Is the Patent portfolio organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
- Is data and process analysis, root cause analysis and quantifying the gap/opportunity in place?
- Is there a transfer of ownership and knowledge to process owner and process team tasked with the responsibilities.
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Patent portfolio book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Patent portfolio self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Patent portfolio Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Patent portfolio areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Patent portfolio Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Patent portfolio projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Patent portfolio Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Patent portfolio project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Audit: Can the organization demonstrate exactly how and why results were achieved?
- Procurement Audit: Is the foreseen budget compared with similar Patent portfolio projects or procurements yet realised (historical standards)?
- Team Operating Agreement: What are the boundaries (organizational or geographic) within which you operate?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Who are the Patent portfolio project stakeholders and what are their roles and involvement?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: A determination to transfer a risk may be made during which step of risk management?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Can you avoid altogether some things that might go wrong?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have all involved Patent portfolio project stakeholders and work groups committed to the Patent portfolio project?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree are the demands of the task compatible with and converge with the relationships of the informal organization?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What should be the gestation period for the Patent portfolio project with specific technology?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: How do you manage remotely to staff in other Divisions?
Step-by-step and complete Patent portfolio Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Patent portfolio project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Patent portfolio project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Patent portfolio project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Patent portfolio project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Patent portfolio project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Patent portfolio project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Patent portfolio project with this in-depth Patent portfolio Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Patent portfolio projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Patent portfolio and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Patent portfolio investments work better.
This Patent portfolio All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.