Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Episode 1 Ventures Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Episode 1 Ventures related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Episode 1 Ventures specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Episode 1 Ventures Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 687 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Episode 1 Ventures improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 687 standard requirements:
- Who participated in the data collection for measurements?
- What are our best practices for minimizing Episode 1 Ventures project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Episode 1 Ventures project lifecycle?
- What counts that we are not counting?
- Why improve in the first place?
- In a project to restructure Episode 1 Ventures outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
- How do we accomplish our long range Episode 1 Ventures goals?
- Does the practice systematically track and analyze outcomes related for accountability and quality improvement?
- Is key measure data collection planned and executed, process variation displayed and communicated and performance baselined?
- Has a team charter been developed and communicated?
- How will effects be measured?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Episode 1 Ventures book in PDF containing 687 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Episode 1 Ventures self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Episode 1 Ventures Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Episode 1 Ventures areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Episode 1 Ventures Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Episode 1 Ventures projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Episode 1 Ventures Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Episode 1 Ventures project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Scope of work – What is the likelihood and extent of potential future changes to the Episode 1 Ventures project scope?
- Initiating Process Group: What will you do to minimize the impact should a risk event occur?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Given your research into similar classes and the work you think is required for this Episode 1 Ventures project, what assumptions, variables, or costs would you change from the information provided above?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Identify and isolate causes of favorable and unfavorable cost and schedule variances?
- Risk Audit: Where will the next scandal or adverse media involving the organization come from?
- Lessons Learned: How efficient were Episode 1 Ventures project team meetings conducted?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What will be the likely political environment during the life of the Episode 1 Ventures project?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the contractor have procedures which permit identification of recurring or non-recurring costs as necessary?
- Quality Audit: Do prior clients have a positive opinion of the organization?
- Planning Process Group: Is the identification of the problems, inequalities and gaps, with their respective causes, clear in the Episode 1 Ventures project?
Step-by-step and complete Episode 1 Ventures Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Episode 1 Ventures project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Episode 1 Ventures project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Episode 1 Ventures project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Episode 1 Ventures project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Episode 1 Ventures project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Episode 1 Ventures project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Episode 1 Ventures project with this in-depth Episode 1 Ventures Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Episode 1 Ventures projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Episode 1 Ventures and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Episode 1 Ventures investments work better.
This Episode 1 Ventures All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.