Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Business domain Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Business domain related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Business domain specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Business domain Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 711 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Business domain improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 711 standard requirements:
- How do mission and objectives affect the Business domain processes of our organization?
- What should we measure to verify efficiency gains?
- What is the purpose of Business domain in relation to the mission?
- What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Business domain ?
- How will we build a 100-year startup?
- How will the process owner verify improvement in present and future sigma levels, process capabilities?
- What has the team done to assure the stability and accuracy of the measurement process?
- How can we improve performance?
- How is the value delivered by Business domain being measured?
- What vendors make products that address the Business domain needs?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Business domain book in PDF containing 711 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Business domain self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Business domain Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Business domain areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Business domain Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Business domain projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Business domain Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Business domain project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Roles and Responsibilities: Authority: What areas/Business domain projects in your work do you have the authority to decide upon and act on those decisions?
- Decision Log: At what point in time does loss become unacceptable?
- Risk Audit: Has everyone (staff, volunteers and participants) agreed to a code of behaviour or conduct?
- Procurement Audit: Are known obligations, such as salaries and contracts, encumbered at the beginning of the year?
- Risk Register: What action, if any, has been taken to respond to the risk?
- Activity List: How do you determine the late start (LS) for each activity?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have all involved Business domain project stakeholders and work groups committed to the Business domain project?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Past experience – the person or the group worked at something similar in the past?
- Milestone List: It is to be a narrative text providing the crucial aspects of your Business domain project proposal answering what, who, how, when and where?
- Communications Management Plan: Do you ask; can you recommend others for me to talk with about this initiative?
Step-by-step and complete Business domain Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Business domain project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Business domain project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Business domain project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Business domain project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Business domain project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Business domain project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Business domain project with this in-depth Business domain Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Business domain projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Business domain and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Business domain investments work better.
This Business domain All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.