What is involved in Business administration
Find out what the related areas are that Business administration connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Business administration thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Business administration journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Business administration leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Business administration related domains to cover and 296 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Business administration, Commercial law, Business process, Management consulting, Commercial bank, Managerial finance, Consumer behaviour, Marketing research, Asset management, Organizational conflict, Power management, Staff management, Manufacturing process management, Resource management, Association management, Technology management, Risk management, Outline of business administration, Corporate governance, International trade law, Communications management, Interim management, Content management, Business judgment rule, Organizational space, Development economics, Customer relationship management, Decision making, Configuration management, Information technology management, Process management, Land management, Constitutional documents, Sales management, Stock market, Capital budgeting, Commercial management, Master of Business Administration, Business development, Academic administration, Business statistics, Capacity management, Economic development, Public finance, Environmental economics, Business analysis, Operations Management, Corporate law, Business studies, Facility management, Military administration, Planned economy, Doctor of Management, Marketing management, Performance management, Organizational engineering, Incident management, Crisis management, Organizational studies, Public relations, Business school, Board of directors, Earned value management, Corporate liability, Management style, Virtual management, Insider dealing, Insolvency law, Market economy, Project management:
Business administration Critical Criteria:
Think about Business administration tasks and attract Business administration skills.
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Business administration objectives?
– What will drive Business administration change?
– Are there recognized Business administration problems?
Commercial law Critical Criteria:
Drive Commercial law management and catalog what business benefits will Commercial law goals deliver if achieved.
– Can we add value to the current Business administration decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– How likely is the current Business administration plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
Business process Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Business process strategies and look in other fields.
– Have the segments, goals and performance objectives been translated into an actionable and realistic target business and information architecture expressed within business functions, business processes, and information requirements?
– Have senior executives clearly identified and explained concerns regarding Customer Service issues and other change drivers, and emphasized that major improvements are imperative?
– To what extent will this product open up for subsequent add-on products, e.g. business process outsourcing services built on top of a program-as-a-service offering?
– What is the importance of knowing the key performance indicators KPIs for a business process when trying to implement a business intelligence system?
– Has business process Cybersecurity has been included in continuity of operations plans for areas such as customer data, billing, etc.?
– Do we have detailed information on the business process for refunds and charge backs if they are required?
– If we accept wire transfers what is the desired business process around supporting wire transfers?
– To satisfy customers and stakeholders, which internal business process must we excel in?
– How do clients contact client services with any questions about business processes?
– If we accept checks what is the desired business process around supporting checks?
– How do you inventory and assess business processes as part of an ERP evaluation?
– What would Eligible entity be asked to do to facilitate your normal business process?
– What business process supports the entry and validation of the data?
– What core business processes drive our industry and channel today?
– On what basis would you decide to redesign a business process?
– What is the business process?
Management consulting Critical Criteria:
Meet over Management consulting decisions and define what our big hairy audacious Management consulting goal is.
– Will Business administration have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– In what ways are Business administration vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Business administration?
Commercial bank Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Commercial bank quality and summarize a clear Commercial bank focus.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Business administration process?
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Business administration ?
– What are the long-term Business administration goals?
Managerial finance Critical Criteria:
Analyze Managerial finance decisions and get out your magnifying glass.
– Does Business administration analysis show the relationships among important Business administration factors?
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Business administration agendas for the next 3 years?
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Business administration that make it risky?
Consumer behaviour Critical Criteria:
Guide Consumer behaviour adoptions and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Consumer behaviour projects.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Business administration services/products?
– What vendors make products that address the Business administration needs?
Marketing research Critical Criteria:
Recall Marketing research planning and look for lots of ideas.
– Does Business administration include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Business administration project manager?
– In what way(s) did marketing research help shape CRM?
Asset management Critical Criteria:
Experiment with Asset management engagements and proactively manage Asset management risks.
– Do we have processes for managing Human Resources across the business. (eg. staffing skills and numbers are known and predictions are made of future needs? new staff are inducted and trained to suit needs? succession planning is catered for?
– Use of non-corporate assets on the network -byod devices and software allowed?
– What processes do we have in place to determine our risk exposure?
– What assets are being used with it (software, components)?
– If someone installs software, how do we keep track of it?
– What are the request tracking needs of our organization?
– How do we determine who is entitled to what software?
– What assets benefit from the discipline of itam?
– Game of hide and seek at your organization?
– What is currently being used/done?
– Why investigate other systems?
– How about your mobile assets?
– Which assets need managing ?
– Why do it asset management?
– Which assets need managing?
– What is the configuration?
– Who can initiate changes?
– What is an itam program?
– What do it staff need?
Organizational conflict Critical Criteria:
Read up on Organizational conflict tasks and assess what counts with Organizational conflict that we are not counting.
– What potential environmental factors impact the Business administration effort?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Business administration move?
Power management Critical Criteria:
Use past Power management planning and observe effective Power management.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Business administration project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– Have all basic functions of Business administration been defined?
Staff management Critical Criteria:
Check Staff management goals and gather Staff management models .
– What are our best practices for minimizing Business administration project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Business administration project lifecycle?
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Business administration is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– How is the value delivered by Business administration being measured?
Manufacturing process management Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Manufacturing process management risks and assess what counts with Manufacturing process management that we are not counting.
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Business administration project?
Resource management Critical Criteria:
Drive Resource management tasks and adjust implementation of Resource management.
– Imagine you work in the Human Resources department of a company considering a policy to protect its data on employees mobile devices. in advising on this policy, what rights should be considered?
– Is maximizing Business administration protection the same as minimizing Business administration loss?
– Can we reuse our existing resource management and configuration tools?
– Why study Human Resources management (hrm)?
– How do we Lead with Business administration in Mind?
– Are we Assessing Business administration and Risk?
Association management Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Association management tactics and explain and analyze the challenges of Association management.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Business administration? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
Technology management Critical Criteria:
Jump start Technology management quality and ask what if.
– How can you measure Business administration in a systematic way?
Risk management Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Risk management governance and create a map for yourself.
– Do regular face-to-face meetings occur with risk champions or other employees from a range of functions and entity units with responsibility for aspects of enterprise Risk Management?
– Are interdependent service providers (for example, fuel suppliers, telecommunications providers, meter data processors) included in risk assessments?
– How can senior executive teams strengthen Risk Management in a way that is both strategic and value-adding?
– Are recovery activities communicated to internal stakeholders and executive and management teams?
– Do your response plans include lessons learned and mechanisms for continual improvement?
– What is our approach to Risk Management in the specific area of social media?
– Has the Risk Management Plan been significantly changed since last year?
– Where do organizations locate their Cybersecurity Risk Management programoffice?
– What are the core responsibilities of our Risk Management committee?
– What risks will the organization accept for competing objectives?
– How do you determine the effectiveness of your strategies?
– Is buy-side and sell-side Risk Management converging?
– What is the mission of the user organization?
– What else do you need to learn to be ready?
– How do formal languages help with usability?
– How do you report cyberattacks?
– What s De-identified?
Outline of business administration Critical Criteria:
X-ray Outline of business administration decisions and correct better engagement with Outline of business administration results.
– Think about the people you identified for your Business administration project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– Is there a Business administration Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
Corporate governance Critical Criteria:
Talk about Corporate governance failures and drive action.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Business administration experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
International trade law Critical Criteria:
Study International trade law strategies and innovate what needs to be done with International trade law.
– What is the purpose of Business administration in relation to the mission?
– How do we Identify specific Business administration investment and emerging trends?
– Are accountability and ownership for Business administration clearly defined?
Communications management Critical Criteria:
Learn from Communications management engagements and assess and formulate effective operational and Communications management strategies.
– Is Business administration dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– Does the Business administration task fit the clients priorities?
– Is a Business administration Team Work effort in place?
Interim management Critical Criteria:
See the value of Interim management outcomes and remodel and develop an effective Interim management strategy.
– Does our organization need more Business administration education?
– Who sets the Business administration standards?
Content management Critical Criteria:
Trace Content management management and innovate what needs to be done with Content management.
– Does the organization regularly review and revise its data content management policies to assure that only those data necessary for meeting the needs described above are collected and/or maintained?
– Does the tool we use support the ability to configure user content management alerts?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Business administration activities?
– Who needs to know about Business administration ?
– What is a learning management system?
– How do we define online learning?
Business judgment rule Critical Criteria:
Reorganize Business judgment rule quality and learn.
– How do we maintain Business administrations Integrity?
– Is the scope of Business administration defined?
Organizational space Critical Criteria:
Prioritize Organizational space planning and handle a jump-start course to Organizational space.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Business administration is underway?
– How important is Business administration to the user organizations mission?
– What is our Business administration Strategy?
Development economics Critical Criteria:
Think about Development economics management and learn.
Customer relationship management Critical Criteria:
Rank Customer relationship management failures and proactively manage Customer relationship management risks.
– Can visitors/customers easily find all relevant information about your products (e.g., prices, options, technical specifications, quantities, shipping information, order status) on your website?
– Can the Exchange define how First Call Resolution will be calculated, and how a resolvable call is distinguished from a nonresolvable call?
– How can we truly understand and predict our customers needs to the point where we can design products and services that suit their needs?
– Does the current system allow for service cases to be opened in the CRM directly from the exchange site?
– Are we on the lookout for any companies that are building the next generation of CRM systems?
– Is there an iphone app for mobile scrm or customer relationship management?
– What do you consider a short call and what is the threshold in seconds?
– Is there a pattern to our clients buying habits (e.g., seasonal)?
– What are the basic activities of customer life-cycle management?
– Which business environmental factors did lead to our use of CRM?
– Does the user have permission to synchronize the address book?
– How is the emergence of new CRM solutions offered factored in?
– Customer Service: How can social CRM improve service quality?
– What services can we perform that merit premium margins?
– Does customer knowledge affect how loyalty is formed?
– Is the e-mail tagging performance acceptable?
– What languages are supported?
– Is there a known outage?
– Is crm worth it?
Decision making Critical Criteria:
X-ray Decision making engagements and prioritize challenges of Decision making.
– Is there a timely attempt to prepare people for technological and organizational changes, e.g., through personnel management, training, or participatory decision making?
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Business administration. How do we gain traction?
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Business administration processes?
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Business administration leader?
– What kind of processes and tools could serve both the vertical and horizontal analysis and decision making?
– What s the protocol for interaction, decision making, project management?
– What role do analysts play in the decision making process?
– Who will be involved in the decision making process?
– Are the data needed for corporate decision making?
Configuration management Critical Criteria:
Own Configuration management planning and point out Configuration management tensions in leadership.
– A virtual local area network (vlan) is a physical grouping of network devices within a larger network. true or false?
– Have test requirements, for acceptance and integration testing, and Configuration Management been developed?
– Can we answer questions like: Are all requirements documents available and current?
– How do you test whether a module still works as it should after making a change?
– Have the document owners established priorities for revision and retrieval?
– What elements are to be tracked and reported for baselines and changes?
– Can we answer questions like: What else will be affected by the change?
– When: when do you start to place an entity under configuration control?
– How is access to the Configuration Management status data controlled?
– Which is the correct combination of concepts and itil processes?
– What: selection of configuration items (what should be managed?
– Is the appropriate version specified for each build component?
– Is there a Design Reconstitution program in place?
– How is mobile wimax different from fixed wimax?
– Was the technical review adequately performed?
– What should be under configuration control?
– How many reported faults for version y?
– Are user sign-off documents available?
– Who has a particular software version?
– What is configuration management?
Information technology management Critical Criteria:
Analyze Information technology management results and correct Information technology management management by competencies.
– What are the barriers to increased Business administration production?
– Do we all define Business administration in the same way?
– How can we improve Business administration?
Process management Critical Criteria:
Mine Process management governance and pay attention to the small things.
– Do those selected for the Business administration team have a good general understanding of what Business administration is all about?
– What process management and improvement tools are we using PDSA/PDCA, ISO 9000, Lean, Balanced Scorecard, Six Sigma, something else?
– Why should we adopt a Business administration framework?
Land management Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Land management issues and devote time assessing Land management and its risk.
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Business administration moving forward?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Business administration study?
– Will Business administration deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
Constitutional documents Critical Criteria:
Debate over Constitutional documents strategies and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Constitutional documents.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Business administration strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Business administration into the services that we provide?
– What is the total cost related to deploying Business administration, including any consulting or professional services?
Sales management Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Sales management results and catalog what business benefits will Sales management goals deliver if achieved.
– Think about the functions involved in your Business administration project. what processes flow from these functions?
– What are internal and external Business administration relations?
Stock market Critical Criteria:
Investigate Stock market projects and report on the economics of relationships managing Stock market and constraints.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Business administration strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– Have you identified your Business administration key performance indicators?
– How do we go about Comparing Business administration approaches/solutions?
Capital budgeting Critical Criteria:
Drive Capital budgeting engagements and reduce Capital budgeting costs.
– Should analysts measure cash flows of capital budgeting projects from the viewpoint of the subsidiary or the parent?
– Why is the NPV considered to be theoretically superior to all other capital budgeting techniques?
– What are the primary distinctions between foreign capital investments and domestic investments?
– What are the tax benefits of depreciation and how do they play into cash flow calculations?
– In what way is the NPV consistent with the principle of shareholder wealth maximization?
– Why should the capital budgeting process use cash flows instead of accounting profits?
– Which error do you think is more likely to occur when firms use payback analysis?
– How can poor capital budgeting decisions produce negative effects to the firm?
– When is it appropriate to use different discount rates for different projects?
– Understand what an NPV profile is, how it is used, and how it is constructed?
– What actions should corporate managers take before implementing a project?
– How does a lock box-concentration banking system impact a firms float?
– How do you come up with the right discounted payback period cut-off?
– What are the yearly depreciation allowances using ACRS depreciation?
– Do Managerial Motives Influence Firm Risk Reduction Strategies?
– Does it serve a segment of the community not currently served?
– How is the WACC used to make capital budgeting decisions?
– What are the major weaknesses of the payback method?
– What If Investment Projects Are Not Perpetuities?
– What is Discounted Cash Flow Analysis?
Commercial management Critical Criteria:
Devise Commercial management tasks and describe which business rules are needed as Commercial management interface.
– What are the disruptive Business administration technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– Does Business administration appropriately measure and monitor risk?
– Do we have past Business administration Successes?
Master of Business Administration Critical Criteria:
Guide Master of Business Administration goals and achieve a single Master of Business Administration view and bringing data together.
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Business administration opportunities costing us money?
– How do we keep improving Business administration?
Business development Critical Criteria:
Communicate about Business development planning and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Business development projects.
– How do we know that any Business administration analysis is complete and comprehensive?
Academic administration Critical Criteria:
Learn from Academic administration tasks and point out Academic administration tensions in leadership.
– How do mission and objectives affect the Business administration processes of our organization?
Business statistics Critical Criteria:
Differentiate Business statistics decisions and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Business statistics is getting what it needs.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Business administration goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– What are specific Business administration Rules to follow?
Capacity management Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize Capacity management adoptions and get out your magnifying glass.
– Application sizing is a technique used by capacity management. why is application sizing important?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Business administration?
Economic development Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Economic development tactics and catalog what business benefits will Economic development goals deliver if achieved.
– How can the value of Business administration be defined?
Public finance Critical Criteria:
Scan Public finance results and revise understanding of Public finance architectures.
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Business administration?
Environmental economics Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze Environmental economics adoptions and catalog Environmental economics activities.
– Does Business administration systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
Business analysis Critical Criteria:
Start Business analysis adoptions and look for lots of ideas.
– What happens to the function of the business analysis in user story development?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Business administration Management?
Operations Management Critical Criteria:
Scan Operations Management tactics and intervene in Operations Management processes and leadership.
– What are the most important capabilities we consider when evaluating asset and Service Management providers?
– Do we have a high level of process automation connecting our asset and Service Management?
– Which Business administration goals are the most important?
– Do you have a single view into it Service Management?
– Is our company developing its Human Resources?
Corporate law Critical Criteria:
Use past Corporate law adoptions and look at the big picture.
– When a Business administration manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Business administration activities?
Business studies Critical Criteria:
Deduce Business studies projects and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Business studies is getting what it needs.
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Business administration requirements in detail?
– Do Business administration rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Facility management Critical Criteria:
Rank Facility management governance and devise Facility management key steps.
– Are there Business administration problems defined?
Military administration Critical Criteria:
Rank Military administration results and grade techniques for implementing Military administration controls.
Planned economy Critical Criteria:
Merge Planned economy decisions and cater for concise Planned economy education.
Doctor of Management Critical Criteria:
Differentiate Doctor of Management governance and probe Doctor of Management strategic alliances.
– Is Supporting Business administration documentation required?
Marketing management Critical Criteria:
Add value to Marketing management leadership and question.
– What are current Business administration Paradigms?
– Is Business administration Required?
Performance management Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Performance management issues and arbitrate Performance management techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– How do employee selection and development practices, as well as staff performance management, well-being, motivation, satisfaction, and compensation, contribute to the growth of the organization?
– What does good Customer Service actually mean?
Organizational engineering Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Organizational engineering tasks and oversee Organizational engineering requirements.
– What threat is Business administration addressing?
Incident management Critical Criteria:
Test Incident management adoptions and point out Incident management tensions in leadership.
– Which processes other than incident management are involved in achieving a structural solution ?
– In which cases can CMDB be usefull in incident management?
– What is a primary goal of incident management?
Crisis management Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Crisis management tasks and spearhead techniques for implementing Crisis management.
– Think of your Business administration project. what are the main functions?
– Is the crisis management team comprised of members from Human Resources?
– Can we do Business administration without complex (expensive) analysis?
Organizational studies Critical Criteria:
Group Organizational studies risks and define what our big hairy audacious Organizational studies goal is.
– What are the short and long-term Business administration goals?
Public relations Critical Criteria:
Merge Public relations projects and question.
– If the single biggest influence in shaping consumers attitudes is community organizations, what are they and how can public relations help?
– What are your public relations problems and opportunities based on the product/program and consumer lifecycles?
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Business administration?
– What are our needs in relation to Business administration skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– What are the problems, opportunities and anticipated issues that public relations can address?
– What do public relations professionals need to do to become excellent leaders?
Business school Critical Criteria:
Disseminate Business school results and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Business school.
– Among the Business administration product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
Board of directors Critical Criteria:
Group Board of directors failures and integrate design thinking in Board of directors innovation.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Business administration workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Business administration delivery for example is new software needed?
– Is the Business administration organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– What key measures should we include in our annual report to our Board of Directors?
Earned value management Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize Earned value management outcomes and observe effective Earned value management.
Corporate liability Critical Criteria:
Align Corporate liability quality and forecast involvement of future Corporate liability projects in development.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Business administration process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Business administration process available?
– What are the key elements of your Business administration performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– To what extent does management recognize Business administration as a tool to increase the results?
Management style Critical Criteria:
X-ray Management style decisions and probe the present value of growth of Management style.
– There is lots of discussion about the role of a project manager; whether a project manager is needed in the agile world or not. How much and which way a traditional project manager has to change his/her management style or way of working in order to be an agile project manager?
– How much and which way a traditional project manager has to change his/her management style or way of working in order to be an agile project manager?
Virtual management Critical Criteria:
Understand Virtual management outcomes and improve Virtual management service perception.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Business administration process?
– Why is Business administration important for you now?
– How do we go about Securing Business administration?
Insider dealing Critical Criteria:
Consult on Insider dealing leadership and develop and take control of the Insider dealing initiative.
Insolvency law Critical Criteria:
Examine Insolvency law quality and find answers.
– How do we measure improved Business administration service perception, and satisfaction?
Market economy Critical Criteria:
Revitalize Market economy adoptions and do something to it.
– What is Effective Business administration?
Project management Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase Project management visions and oversee Project management management by competencies.
– How do you merge agile, lightweight processes with standard industrial processes without either killing agility or undermining the years youve spent defining and refining your systems and software process assets?
– Can we say that the traditional project team is not self-organized, no matter how complex the project is, and what level of team we are discussing?
– What additional schedule (and cost) would be required if they continued at historical or any other lower burn rates?
– So, if the project no longer needs a detailed master project plan, why does it need a project manager?
– So, if the project no longer needs a detailed master project plan, why does it need a project manager?
– To what extent are agile and traditional project management techniques mutually exclusive?
– Which individual role is responsible for all aspects of the delivery of the solution?
– Why should a client choose a project team which offers agile software development?
– How difficult is agile project management for outsourced or off-shored projects?
– What is important in the kick-off meeting to enable feedback and learning?
– How do we create a culture that supports project management?
– Are there separate sub-systems that have to communicate?
– What is the Technical aspect of Project Management?
– How do we deal with change when it happens?
– How much project management is needed?
– what is causing us to be behind?
– What is Project Management?
– What is scrum?
– Who is a customer?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Business administration Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Business administration External links:
Small Business Administration (SBA) Loans – U.S. Bank
Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program – UAB
Small Business Administration – Official Site
Commercial law External links:
Commercial law (Book, 2013) [WorldCat.org]
Commercial Law legal definition of Commercial Law
Burgess’ Commercial Law – AbeBooks
Business process External links:
Microsoft Dynamics 365 – Modernizing Business Process …
Infosys BPM – Business Process Management | BPM …
What Is a Business Process? (with picture) – wiseGEEK
Management consulting External links:
BCG – Global Management Consulting
Commercial bank External links:
Home Loans – Commercial Bank of Texas – Home
Commercial Bank of Grayson
cbtn.com – Home › Commercial Bank
Managerial finance External links:
Managerial Finance Exam #1 Flashcards | Quizlet
B.B.A. in Managerial Finance | FINANCE | BUSINESS | …
FIN300 – Managerial Finance 1 | AllThingsMathematics
Consumer behaviour External links:
What is Consumer Behaviour? – YouTube
Consumer Behaviour | Entertainment Industry
Marketing research External links:
The DRG | Marketing Research and Consulting
Master of Science in Marketing Research Program | …
Digital Marketing Research and Insights | Gartner
Asset management External links:
Global Asset Management | OppenheimerFunds
BMO Global Asset Management | Home
AQR – Alternative Investments | Asset Management | AQR
Organizational conflict External links:
[DOC]ORGANIZATIONAL CONFLICT OF INTEREST – …
Causes of Organizational Conflict | Chron.com
Power management External links:
Power Innovations International | Power Management …
Follow the Charge – power management solutions from Eaton
Staff management External links:
About Staff Management | SMX
Driver Schedule | Driver & Staff Management Software
Staff Management – Medline
Manufacturing process management External links:
Tecnomatix Manufacturing Process Management …
Manufacturing / Manufacturing Process Management – …
[PDF]Manufacturing Process Management – PTC.com: Log In
Resource management External links:
Development and Resource Management | Rental Housing
What Is Resource Management? (with pictures) – wiseGEEK
Department of Human Resource Management
Association management External links:
Professional Association Management Company | Virtual, …
Homeowners Association Management Company | NMI
Technology management External links:
Engineering and Technology Management
Risk management External links:
Risk Management Jobs – Apply Now | CareerBuilder
Global Supply Chain Risk Management Solutions | Avetta
Education Risk Management | Edu Risk Solutions
Corporate governance External links:
Morgan Stanley Corporate Governance
Corporate Governance – PepsiCo
[PDF]CORPORATE GOVERNANCE ANNUAL …
International trade law External links:
Jacobson Burton PLLC – International Trade Law
Communications management External links:
DataOceans – Enterprise Customer Communications Management
P2 Communications Management – Everything Connected.
[PDF]Communications Management Plan PPM Version 2
Interim management External links:
Interim management (Book, 1998) [WorldCat.org]
Interim Executives | Interim Management Services
Institute of Interim Management
Content management External links:
Content Management Systems | Webtools
Content Manager Web Access – Viewpoint for Content Management®
Enterprise Content Management (ECM) | Laserfiche
Business judgment rule External links:
[PDF]The Business Judgment Rule as an Immunity Doctrine
Organizational space External links:
Rolyan Splint Center with Organizational Space
Changing Organizational Space: Green? Or Lean and …
Development economics External links:
Development Economics – World Bank
Development Economics – investopedia.com
Center for Development Economics
Customer relationship management External links:
Customer Relationship Management
1workforce – Customer Relationship Management …
Salesnet CRM Solutions | Customer Relationship Management
Decision making External links:
Decision Making Model | Life Skills – Making Decisions
Effective Decision Making | SkillsYouNeed
Essays on decision making – Rutgers University
Configuration management External links:
Interactive Configuration Management and Procurement …
5 Things About Configuration Management Your Boss …
ITIL Configuration Management Database | CMDB …
Information technology management External links:
Information Technology Management (IT Management)
Process management External links:
Business Process Management Jobs – CareerBuilder
Process Management System | InTechOpen – Open …
HEFLO BPM | Business Process Management
Land management External links:
Bureau of Land Management – BLM
Professional Land Management Certificate – Land Training
Vermilion Cliffs National Monument | BUREAU OF LAND MANAGEMENT
Constitutional documents External links:
Volume I, Constitutional Documents and Records, 1776 …
Companies Act 2006: constitutional documents | Practical …
NC Constitutional Documents – sosnc.gov
Sales management External links:
DP Sales Management | UPCOMING SALES
Sales Management Recruiting Firm – The Porter Group
Efficio – Media Sales Management – CRM, Yield, Proposal
Stock market External links:
Stock Market – Investopedia
Yahoo Finance – Business Finance, Stock Market, Quotes, …
Stock market today: News, data and summary – MSN Money
Capital budgeting External links:
Capital Budgeting Definition from Financial Times Lexicon
S.Goel Chpt 1 | Capital Budgeting | Internal Rate Of Return
Capital budgeting (eBook, 2015) [WorldCat.org]
Commercial management External links:
ICM – Institute of Commercial Management – Home | …
About us – Institute of Commercial Management
Commercial management in shipping (Book, 2005) …
Business development External links:
Ross Business Development – rbdnow.com
Title Business Development Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
The Difference Between Sales and Business Development
Academic administration External links:
Academic Administration | Whittier College
Academic Administration – Brigham Young University–Idaho
Academic Administration – University Leadership | …
Business statistics External links:
Business Statistics Chapter 2 Flashcards | Quizlet
Business Statistics – AbeBooks
Business statistics (Journal, magazine, 1951) …
Capacity management External links:
[PDF]Facility Capacity Management and Space Standards
Capacity management (Book, 1988) [WorldCat.org]
Economic development External links:
LED | Louisiana Economic Development
Nebraska Department of Economic Development
Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation | WEDC
Public finance External links:
Public Finance Authority
Public Finance Division – California State Treasurer
WPF – Women in Public Finance
Environmental economics External links:
Environmental economics (Book, 2000) [WorldCat.org]
Environmental Economics – Investopedia
Economic Incentives | Environmental Economics | US EPA
Business analysis External links:
What is PESTLE Analysis? A Tool for Business Analysis
International Institute of Business Analysis
Business Analysis Tools, Templates and Checklists – CEG
Operations Management External links:
Operations Management Software | Dude Solutions
Corporate law External links:
KPPB LAW – Corporate Law Firm
Orlando Corporate Law | Real Estate Law | Estate Planning
Business studies External links:
Business Studies Division – Austin Community College …
Rowan College | Business Studies Business Studies
Business Studies – San Diego City College
Facility management External links:
Sports Facility Management | Sports Facilities Advisory
eSPACE | Facility Management Software
eSoft Planner – Sports Facility Management Software
Military administration External links:
Military administration refers to the internal government of armed forces. The term may also refer to: Military Administration (Nazi Germany), regions under German occupation in which the military exercised governmental powers. Soviet Military Administration in Germany, the immediate post-World War II administration of East Germany.
British Military Administration stamp catalogues
Planned economy External links:
Centrally Planned Economy – Investopedia
What is a major disadvantage of a centrally planned economy?
What is Planned Economy? definition and meaning
Marketing management External links:
MC Marketing Management – Real-World Marketing for …
Marketing Management is the gold standard marketing text because its content and organization consistently reflect the latest changes …
Marketing Management Flashcards | Quizlet
Performance management External links:
Continuous Performance Management Software | 15Five
Performance Management | Keeping the Right People | …
Verify – Global Supplier Performance Management Services
Organizational engineering External links:
Phoenix Organizational Engineering Attorneys – Law …
Organizational Engineering: The Engineering Personality
Team Analysis – Organizational Engineering and …
Incident management External links:
National Incident Management System (NIMS) – FEMA
WebEOC | Incident Management | Intermedix
Enterprise Incident Management
Crisis management External links:
AlertSense – Crisis Management and Collaboration …
Natural Disaster Crisis Management | Psych Central
Crisis Management Company | Strategy, Planning, …
Organizational studies External links:
Organizational studies (Book, 2001) [WorldCat.org]
[PDF]Administrative and Organizational Studies
Journal of Leadership & Organizational Studies – Official …
Public relations External links:
VocusPR – Cision Public Relations
Microsoft Public Relations Contacts | Stories
Ogilvy Public Relations
Business school External links:
Columbia Business School – Official Site
Business School | Colangelo College of Business | GCU
Huizenga College of Business | Florida Business School
Board of directors External links:
Executive Management and Board of Directors | SVB
Elizabeth Duke Biography – Board of Directors – Wells Fargo
Regions Financial Corporation – Board of Directors
Earned value management External links:
ANSI EIA 748 Earned Value Management – AcqNotes
Earned Value Management | Learning Tree International
Corporate liability External links:
Corporate liability (Book, 2000) [WorldCat.org]
Management style External links:
Top 10 Best Management Styles – And Which Ones To Avoid
Virtual management External links:
[DOC]Virtual Management, Inc – evaforhire.com
VIRTUAL MANAGEMENT AT ACCENTURE Essays
Insider dealing External links:
Former BlackRock manager given jail term for insider dealing
Insider dealing legal definition of insider dealing
3.6 Insider dealing puzzle Flashcards | Quizlet
Insolvency law External links:
Substantive insolvency law changes: 2015-2017 | …
Market economy External links:
Market Economy | Definition of Market Economy by …
In a mixed market economy, property owned by an …
Market economy | Define Market economy at …
Project management External links:
LearnSmart IT & Project Management Online Training …
Certifications | Project Management Institute