What is involved in MongoDB
Find out what the related areas are that MongoDB connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a MongoDB thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its MongoDB journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward MongoDB leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which MongoDB related domains to cover and 88 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
MongoDB, Ad hoc, Addison-Wesley Professional, Apache License, Circular queue, Concurrency control, Database schema, Document-oriented database, File system, Free and open-source software, GNU Affero General Public License, Grid file system, Library of Congress Control Number, Load balancing, MongoDB Inc., O’Reilly Media, Operating system, Platform as a service, Server-side scripting, Software categories, Software developer, Software license, Software release life cycle, Solutions stack, Virtual International Authority File, Windows Vista:
MongoDB Critical Criteria:
Interpolate MongoDB management and cater for concise MongoDB education.
– what is the best design framework for MongoDB organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once MongoDB is underway?
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a MongoDB project?
Ad hoc Critical Criteria:
Probe Ad hoc tactics and differentiate in coordinating Ad hoc.
– In the case of a MongoDB project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a MongoDB project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any MongoDB project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– What are our best practices for minimizing MongoDB project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the MongoDB project lifecycle?
Addison-Wesley Professional Critical Criteria:
Look at Addison-Wesley Professional results and customize techniques for implementing Addison-Wesley Professional controls.
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your MongoDB activities?
– Who needs to know about MongoDB ?
Apache License Critical Criteria:
Talk about Apache License visions and define what our big hairy audacious Apache License goal is.
– What is the source of the strategies for MongoDB strengthening and reform?
– What are the Key enablers to make this MongoDB move?
– What are the Essentials of Internal MongoDB Management?
Circular queue Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on Circular queue outcomes and adjust implementation of Circular queue.
– Which customers cant participate in our MongoDB domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– What are the long-term MongoDB goals?
Concurrency control Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Concurrency control engagements and give examples utilizing a core of simple Concurrency control skills.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to MongoDB? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with MongoDB ?
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as MongoDB leaders?
Database schema Critical Criteria:
Model after Database schema adoptions and devote time assessing Database schema and its risk.
– How do mission and objectives affect the MongoDB processes of our organization?
– Are there MongoDB problems defined?
Document-oriented database Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Document-oriented database quality and balance specific methods for improving Document-oriented database results.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for MongoDB strengthening and reform actually originate?
File system Critical Criteria:
Grade File system visions and ask questions.
– Do we monitor the MongoDB decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– Think of your MongoDB project. what are the main functions?
– What is a feature of virtual machine file system (vmfs)?
– How to deal with MongoDB Changes?
Free and open-source software Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about Free and open-source software decisions and get going.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of MongoDB product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– What is the total cost related to deploying MongoDB, including any consulting or professional services?
– Are accountability and ownership for MongoDB clearly defined?
GNU Affero General Public License Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about GNU Affero General Public License projects and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive GNU Affero General Public License decisions.
– Will MongoDB have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– Is the MongoDB organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in MongoDB?
Grid file system Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over Grid file system quality and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Grid file system decisions.
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of MongoDB moving forward?
Library of Congress Control Number Critical Criteria:
Devise Library of Congress Control Number goals and intervene in Library of Congress Control Number processes and leadership.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which MongoDB models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about MongoDB. How do we gain traction?
Load balancing Critical Criteria:
Detail Load balancing issues and assess and formulate effective operational and Load balancing strategies.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your MongoDB strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– What are the barriers to increased MongoDB production?
– Who will provide the final approval of MongoDB deliverables?
– What is a feature of dns server load balancing?
– What load balancing technique should we use?
MongoDB Inc. Critical Criteria:
Adapt MongoDB Inc. governance and don’t overlook the obvious.
– Do we all define MongoDB in the same way?
– What about MongoDB Analysis of results?
– How can we improve MongoDB?
O’Reilly Media Critical Criteria:
Steer O’Reilly Media engagements and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough O’Reilly Media results.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding MongoDB?
– Meeting the challenge: are missed MongoDB opportunities costing us money?
– What business benefits will MongoDB goals deliver if achieved?
Operating system Critical Criteria:
Examine Operating system results and probe the present value of growth of Operating system.
– If the firewall runs on an individual host for which all users are not trusted system administrators, how vulnerable is it to tampering by a user logged into the operating system running on the protected hosts?
– In a virtualized data center, guest operating system kernels were modified to eliminate the need for binary translation. which compute virtualization technique was used?
– What should an organization consider before migrating its applications and operating system to the public cloud to prevent vendor lock-in?
– What operating systems are used for student computers, devices, laptops, etc.?
– What operating system does your computer use?
– Is unauthorized access to operating systems prevented?
– How do we maintain MongoDBs Integrity?
Platform as a service Critical Criteria:
Chat re Platform as a service risks and drive action.
– How likely is the current MongoDB plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
Server-side scripting Critical Criteria:
Value Server-side scripting visions and get out your magnifying glass.
Software categories Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Software categories strategies and oversee Software categories requirements.
– Is Supporting MongoDB documentation required?
– What is our formula for success in MongoDB ?
– Are there MongoDB Models?
Software developer Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Software developer governance and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Software developer results.
– Pick an experienced Unix software developer, show him all the algorithms and ask him which one he likes the best?
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the MongoDB process?
– How would one define MongoDB leadership?
Software license Critical Criteria:
Deduce Software license strategies and track iterative Software license results.
– What implementation technologies/resources (e.g., programming languages, development platforms, software licenses) does the provider support?
– Is our software usage in compliance with software license agreements?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of MongoDB?
Software release life cycle Critical Criteria:
Group Software release life cycle failures and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Software release life cycle decisions.
– What are the record-keeping requirements of MongoDB activities?
Solutions stack Critical Criteria:
Grade Solutions stack adoptions and look for lots of ideas.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this MongoDB process?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a MongoDB study?
– Why are MongoDB skills important?
Virtual International Authority File Critical Criteria:
Own Virtual International Authority File management and proactively manage Virtual International Authority File risks.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your MongoDB processes?
Windows Vista Critical Criteria:
Define Windows Vista engagements and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Windows Vista information.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good MongoDB project manager?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the MongoDB Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
MongoDB External links:
MongoDB – Create Collection – tutorialspoint.com
Download | Studio 3T – The GUI for MongoDB
Node.js MongoDB Get Started – W3Schools
Ad hoc External links:
Ad Hoc | Definition of Ad Hoc by Merriam-Webster
Ad hoc – Grammarist
Ad Hoc Synonyms, Ad Hoc Antonyms | Merriam-Webster …
Addison-Wesley Professional External links:
Addison-Wesley Professional | InformIT
Effective STL: 50 Specific Ways to Improve Your Use of the Standard Template Library (Addison-Wesley Professional Computing Series) 4.0 6.
The Practice of Programming (Addison-Wesley Professional Computing Series): 9780201615869: Computer Science Books @ Amazon.com
Apache License External links:
What is Apache License? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Apache License, Version 2.0
Apache License 2.0 (Apache-2.0) Explained in Plain …
Circular queue External links:
What is queue and a circular queue? – Updated 2017 – Quora
Circular Queue (With Examples) – Programiz
c++ – Circular Queue and Circular Linked List – Stack Overflow
Concurrency control External links:
DBMS – Concurrency Control – tutorialspoint.com
Types of Concurrency Control
CS 4250, Fall 2017: Concurrency Control and Crash …
Database schema External links:
What does the IMDb’s database schema look like? – Quora
Database Schema for Survey Help! | FileMaker Community
Database schema introduction – MoodleDocs
Document-oriented database External links:
Why is MongoDB a document-oriented database? – Quora
File system External links:
What is file system- Partition Wizard Help
Formatting a USB Flash Drive to NTFS file system
CodePlex – File System Security PowerShell Module – Home
GNU Affero General Public License External links:
GNU Affero General Public License – P2P Foundation
Grid file system External links:
[PDF]Supporting Application- Tailored Grid File System …
GFS – Grid File System | AcronymAttic
A User-level Secure Grid File System | The ACIS Lab
Library of Congress Control Number External links:
[PDF]Library of Congress Control Number: 2001094693 …
What is an LCCN (Library of Congress Control Number)?
Library of Congress Control Number – iUniverse
Load balancing External links:
AWS | Elastic Load Balancing – Cloud Network Load Balancer
About Load Balancing and Failover Clustering in …
Application Gateway–Load Balancing Solution | Microsoft Azure
MongoDB Inc. External links:
MDB: MongoDB Inc. – Stock Quote and News – CNBC
MDB Stock Price & News – MongoDB Inc. – Barron’s
O’Reilly Media External links:
Embedding PHP in HTML – O’Reilly Media – ONLamp.com
Making Java Objects Comparable – O’Reilly Media
Best Practices for Exception Handling – O’Reilly Media
Operating system External links:
nCino Bank Operating System
Operating System and Browser warning
Which Windows operating system am I running?
Platform as a service External links:
What is PaaS (Platform as a Service)? – GENBAND
What is PaaS? Platform as a Service | Microsoft Azure
Captain Up :: Engagement Platform as a Service
Server-side scripting External links:
PHP server-side scripting language
Software categories External links:
Browse All Software Categories – FinancesOnline.com
NCH Software Categories for Windows, Mac, Android & iOS
How to Create Custom Software Categories
Software developer External links:
[PDF]Job Description for Software Developer. Title: …
Devpost | Software developer jobs, internships, and …
Software Developer (US) Salary – PayScale
Software license External links:
Legal – Software License Agreements – Apple
Microsoft Software License Terms
[PDF]2016 Drake Software License and Non-Disclosure …
Software release life cycle External links:
Software Release Life Cycle – Quora
Software release life cycle | 9to5Mac
Skill Pages – Software release life cycle | Dice.com
Solutions stack External links:
[PDF]Array Solutions StackMatch User’s Guide
Virtual International Authority File External links:
ERIC – A Virtual International Authority File., 2001-Aug
Windows Vista External links:
5 Easy Ways to Reset Windows Vista (with Pictures)